Our mission is: “To offer a faith-based healing ministry to our qualified Hanover neighbors by providing free medical and free dental health care with compassion, dignity and respect."
Welcome to Hanover Interfaith Free Clinics. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation staffed entirely by professional and administrative volunteers, providing free health care to registered, uninsured, low-income residents of Hanover County, Virginia, who are eligible for service. Our clinics are ministry based and are supported by grants and donations. Our ministry has grown to include the following free clinics:
o St. James the Less Free Clinic
o Ashland Christian Free Podiatry Clinic
o Mechanicsville Free Dental Clinic
o Cheryl H. Watson Memorial Free Clinic
o Shiloh Baptist Free Eye Care Clinic
o Mechanicsville Free Eye Care Clinic
• Hanover County resident
• 18 years of age and over
• Low income
• Uninsured for needed care
• Click Our Clinics to review the various clinic locations, services provided, and phone numbers.
• Call the Clinic of your choice and ask for a prescreening telephone interview (patients may call and leave a message at a clinic 24 hours a day).
• During prescreening interview, a volunteer will inform you of the required documentation and will schedule you a registration appointment.
• Patients must bring all required documents to registration appointment.
We are excited that our ministry continues to grow. For questions - please feel free to contact us at 804-798-8890. Many thanks for your support!