Welcome to Hanover Interfaith Free Clinics. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation staffed entirely by professional and administrative volunteers, all dedicated to providing free health care to eligible, uninsured, low-income residents of Hanover County, Virginia. Our clinics are supported solely by grants and donations. Our mission is: “To offer a faith-based healing ministry to our qualified Hanover neighbors by providing free medical and free dental health care with compassion, dignity and respect." . Our founding clinic, St. James the Less Free Medical and Free Dental Clinic was formed in August 2006. Since then our ministry has grown to include the the following free clinics.
- St. James the Less Free Medical and Free Dental Clinic
- Ashland Christian Free Podiatry Clinic
- Mechanicsville Christian Free Dental Clinic
- Cheryl H. Watson Memorial Free Medical Clinic
- Shiloh Baptist Free Eye Care Clinic
- Mechanicsville Free Eye Care Clinic
- Hanover County Resident
- 18 years of age & over
- Low Income
- No Insurance for needed care
- Call the clinic of your choice Click Our Clinics to review the various clinic locations and services provided.
- Ask for a prescreening telephone interview. Patients may call and leave a message at a clinic 24 hours a day. V
- Bring all required documentation
Are you interested in helping our clinics? Click How You Can Help to find out more details!
Stay up to date on Classes & Events & News that involve our ministry!
We are excited that our ministry continues to grow. For questions - please feel free to contact us at 804-798-8890. Many thanks for your support!